We’re living in some strange times.
Social distancing. Quarantine. Isolation.
The toilet paper shelves are empty. We’re waving hello from a distance.
For our new series “Dispatches From Quarantine,” WPLN News wants to know what’s on your mind, what you’re doing to occupy your time and how this new normal is impacting your life.
Nothing is too big or too small. Tell us your worries, your fears, your happy moments. What are you and your kids doing while school’s out? How does this stack up to other crises you’ve experienced in your lifetime?
Tell us something that will bring a little joy, like a joke or a funny story.
Please send us a voice memo, using the voice memo app on your phone, to [email protected], or email us a written dispatch to the same address. You can also record a voice memo on our Nashville Public Radio app. If you prefer a good old-fashioned voicemail, we’ve set up a way to do that, too: call 615-669-8716. Be sure tell us your full name, age, where you live and what you do. We might incorporate your dispatch into our coverage!
See our previous Dispatches From Quarantine:
- A Socially Distanced Scavenger Hunt
- Stuck At Home With Stormy The Cat
- Juggling, Hula Hooping And Fire Dancing In The Back Yard
- A Teen Reflects On Life At A Distance
- Senior Living Facilities Use Creativity To Connect With Family
- Some ‘Sunshine’ From A Family On The Other Side Of COVID-19
- A Nashville Testimonial And The Surge In Unemployment